123.hp.com/envy114 Printer Guidance
HP Envy 114 Setup Guidance
The HP Envy 114 printer delivers lab quality printouts. This compact printer fits into any place of your home or office. The low noise feature of the printer performs quite printing. The HP Envy printer connects to your computer or laptop very easily using the HP Auto Wireless Connect option. The two-sided printing option of the printer saves your time. To enjoy the features of the printer, you have to set it up. You can follow the upcoming topics to set up your 123.hp.com/envy114 printer.
How to Setup HP Envy 114 Printer
- After purchasing the 123.hp.com/envy114 printer, check if the printer box is sealed properly.
- Unseal the box and take the printer out.
- “Place” the 123.hp.com/envy114 printer on a flat and dust-free surface.
- “Ensure” all the printer components are enclosed in the package.
- The package includes a software CD, manual, power cable, USB cord and more.
- Unpack the power cable provided in the printer box.
- Provide connection to the printer by connecting “one end” of it to the port on its rear and the “other end” to the direct power supply.
- Do not link the cable using a surge protector as it produces power fluctuations.
- Power up the printer if it is turned off. Follow the instructions on the operation panel of the printer.
- “Remove” the cartridges from their package and insert into the respective slots.
- Load enough and suitable papers into the input tray of the printer.
- Keep the alignment sheet on the scanner glass of the 123.hp.com/envy114 printer and arrange the cartridges.
HP Envy 114 Printer Services
The driver and manual link of the HP Envy 114 printer are provided in this 123.hp.com/envy114 site. You can click the link and download the manual and driver for free of cost. This site has the full featured driver software that is compatible with the operating system and version of your computer or laptop.
To download the driver from this 123.hp.com/envy114 site, locate the Driver button. Click on the Driver button to start the download process. Go through the guidelines on the screen and complete the download. Select the operating system and version of your computer when the display prompts. Wait until the download completes and save the file in the destination folder.
The e-Manual of the HP Envy 114 printer can be downloaded by locating the Manual button on this site. Tap the Manual button to start the download process. You can also get the e-Manual from the manufacturer’s site. After clicking the Manual button, wait until the download completes.
Easy Guidance for HP Envy 114 Driver Installation
HP Envy 114 Driver Installation on Windows
- Download the driver software from the installation CD enclosed in the printer package.
- The driver can be downloaded from this site by selecting the download link.
- Click on the driver link and start downloading the driver. Wait until the download completes.
- Save the downloaded file in the desired folder.
- The file extension for Windows OS is .exe.
- Extract the file if it is in the .zip format. Double-click on the file and start the installation process.
- Accept the terms and conditions. Carry out the guidelines on the screen and download the driver software of your HP Envy 114 printer.
- Obtain the driver file from our site for no cost and install it on your computer.
- Click the driver link on this page and download the 123.hp.com/envy114 printer driver software.
- This site has a full-featured printer driver software that is compatible with the operating system version of your computer or laptop.
HP Envy 114 Driver for Mac
- Download the driver file for your Mac device either from the installation CD enclosed in the printer package or the link provided on this site.
- For downloading it from the CD, check if your printer has a disc drive.
- The recently released Mac devices do not contain the disc drive.
- Copy the content of the CD in a flash drive.
- Install the drive into the Mac computer.
- After copying, paste the driver software folder in the destination folder on your computer or laptop.
- A set of file appears on the screen the moment you paste the folder.
- Double-click on the setup file and download the driver. After clicking, an Installer window displays on the screen.
- Carry out the instructions on the screen and complete the download process.
- Driver is also available for free if you download it from our site. Locate the driver file on the page and complete the setup.
HP Envy 114 Wireless Setup
The Wireless setup is used to connect the HP Envy 114 printer with your computer or laptop. You can set the wireless connection using applications like the HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, AiO Remote app and, HP ePrint app. You can also connect using the Wireless Settings option on the control panel of the printer.
How to Connect HP Envy 114 Printer to WiFi?
- Tap the Settings icon on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/envy114 printer.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Provide the network name and password of the router or access point to which you are going to connect your printer.
- Download the driver software of the printer if you have not installed it previously.
- Get the driver from the installation CD provided in the printer package or the link provided on this site.
- The site provides a full-featured HP Envy 114 printer driver software that is compatible with the operating system version of your computer or laptop.
- Select the connection type as Wireless during the installation process.
- Choose HP Envy 114 in the list of devices’ names that are connected to your computer.
- Now the 123.hp.com/envy114 printer gets connected to your computer.
- Check the connection status by printing a self-test report.
HP Envy 114 ePrint Setup
A quick and easy guideline to set up the ePrint feature on your HP Envy 114 printer is explained in the forthcoming topic.
- Turn ON the HP Envy 114 printer by force pressing its power button.
- On the control panel of the HP Envy printer, tap the HP ePrint button.
- Go to Setup and carry out the guidelines on the screen.
- Find the printer’s email address on the operation panel of the printer.
- You can also get the address from the info page.
- Create a new email account on your computer.
- Type the email address of the printer in the To field.
- Type the subject and attach the document you want to print.
- Finally, click the Send button.
- Now the 123.hp.com/envy114 printer prints the received document.
HP Envy 114 Airprint Setup
The simple and easy procedure for AirPrint setup in the HP Envy 114 printer is explained in the forthcoming topics.
- Power on the 123.hp.com/envy114 printer if it is turned off.
- On the operation panel of the HP printer, select the Setup, Network or Wireless menu.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option and carry out the instructions on the screen.
- Now turn on your Mac device. Tap the Apple menu located at the top of the screen.
- Go to System Preferences and select Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Check if the name of your 123.hp.com/envy114 printer displays on the screen.
- Remove and add your printer’s name to the list of devices using the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons.
- Go to the Use or Print Using option and confirm the AirPrint connection.
- Finally, click the Add button.
- Now your 123.hp.com/envy114 printer and Mac computer are connected using the AirPrint feature.