HP AMP130 Setup
To set up the 123.hp.com/amp130 printer, make use of the guides that are given below and make your printer ready to print the desired document or photo:
Step 1: Unpack the HP AMP 130 printer from the shipment box and peel off all the packaging materials and tapes from the printer.
Step 2: Link the power cable and insert the ink cartridges into the AMP 130 printer ‘s respective slot.
Step 3: Place enough papers into the input tray of the printer.
Step 4:Prior to loading it, ensure that the papers are compatible with the printer.
Step 5: Download and install the amp130 printer software. During the installation, choose an appropriate connection type.
123 HP AMP 130 Printer Services
A driver is essential for all the devices. Each operating system has a unique driver. Prior to downloading the driver, check the compatibility and start downloading. You can download and install the printer driver on your computer using two methods. A. Using the installation CD or B. Downloading the driver from this website.
A printer manual provides all sorts of printer information like HP AMP130 Setup specification, setup guides, troubleshooting tips and the printer maintenance tips. All you need to do is, click on the Manual Download option that is available on this website to get the manual for the printer. Download the manual and save it on your system for further reference.
123 HP AMP 130 Printer Unboxing and Setting Up
123 HP AMP 130 First Time Printer Setup
Once you receive a printer from the shipment, you need to unpack it. After unpacking the printer, set it up. Without setting up the printer, you cannot use it for printing. Make use of the procedures that are listed below to easily setup the printer. Make your printer ready to print the desired document or photo:
Unbox the 123 HP AMP 130 Printer from the box
- Take off the HP AMP130 Setup from the box. Unwrap all the tapes and stickers from the printer and unlock the cartridge access door and remove the tapes inside it.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the press the printer’s button to turn it on.
- Link the printer to the computer via a USB cable. A Wireless connection is not preferable for the first-time setup.
- Take out a new ink cartridge from the packing material and then remove all the tapes from it.
- Now insert the new cartridge into the respective slot. Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then insert the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- After installing the cartridges, place sufficient paper into the input tray and wait for the HP AMP130 Setup printer to print the alignment page.
- If you have any queries, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.