123.hp.com/setup 6970 Printer
Tables of Content:
About HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup
All devices require an initial setup and 123 HP officejet Pro 6970 is no different. It too requires a specific setup to be done before you use the device. First time setup is regarded as an essential and crucial setup for an device. Ensuring that your printer is set up properly allows you to get the best out of your 123.hp.com/setup 6970 in the future. This process might require HP printer software and we provide all basic instructions and the required HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Software. The basic setup of HP printer includes unboxing the hp printer, connecting the power cord, installing cartridges, loading paper and aligning the cartridge for the first print.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Services
The manufacturer of any device designs a specific Officejet Pro 6970 Driver to resolve existing errors. 123 HP also releases periodic drivers to enhance the performance of the HP Officejet Pro 6970. Existing customers and new customers are advised to download the latest HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver. These drivers are available on hp ojpro website 123.hp.com/setup 6970 so that customers can easily access them.
Every 123 HP Printer has its own specifications and style of functioning and these are explained by the manufacturer in the manuals. We have gathered all such manuals released by HP for its 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 printers and made them available for you.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Unboxing & Setting Up
HP Officejet Pro 6970 is an all-in-one printer which has print/ scan/ copy function. It is designed for home and small office use. This printer comes with a USB cable to connect to the device. Prior to installing and using your printer, you need to unpack it and find a spot to position it in your home or work space. We offer easy guidance to unbox your first 123.hp.com/setup 6970 Printer. Please follow the steps below:
Unbox the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer from the box
- Unbox the printer from the box. Detach all the tapes that are attached to the surface and open the cartridge access door and remove the tapes inside and shut it.
- “Attach” the power cord to the back of the printer and the electricity outlet and “push” the power button.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer to the laptop or PC with the USB cable provided.Now peel the tape from the new ink cartridge. It has to be lifted upwards by holding the cartridge sideways.
- Open carefully the cartridge access door and wait for the cartridge to stay quiet in the middle.
- Now load the new cartridge into its slot gently.
- Once the cartridge is installed, the printer aligns the printer and an alignment page automatically prints.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Installation Guidance
There are periodic updates created for the drivers of a device to enhance its performance. These drivers have to be installed to the supporting device periodically and there are specific steps that had to be followed while installing the drivers. All updated HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver are available for our users.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Installation on Windows
Use the instructions below to install the full feature printer driver for you HP Officejet Pro 6970:
- Locate the HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver from our website 123.hp.com/setup 6970.
- Click on the software and it will directly download the file to your computer.
- Your installer will be in .exe format.
- You can open the file from the downloads bar of the browser or from the Downloads folder of your computer.
- Now select the downloaded file and run it.
- Sometimes the installation will start automatically and it will give on-screen instructions.
- For driver updates, the user can follow the on-screen instructions and install the required update to their device. In case the installation wizard shows any error message, then the existing driver has to be uninstalled from the device and this can be done by following the steps below:
- Open ‘Device and printers’ in your computer.
- Select the Officejet Pro 6970 printer which is connected to the device and select driver.
- Now uninstall the existing Officejet Pro 6970 Driver and attempt re-installing the update. If you have any further queries, contact our technical-support team
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Installation on Mac
Use the instructions below to install the full feature printer driver for you HP OfficeJet Pro 6970:
- Find the HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver from us. Your file will be in .dmg format.
- You will be prompted to Run, Open or Save the file. Choose Save.
- You can find the file from the downloads bar of the browser or from the Downloads folder of your computer.
- Now open the downloaded file and run it.
- At times, the installation will start by itself and it will provide on-screen instructions.
- The user can follow the onscreen instructions and install the required update to their device.
- If the installation wizard throws any error message, then the existing driver has to be uninstalled from the device and this can be done by following the steps below:
- Open ‘Apple menu’ on your computer.
- Go to System preference and then choose Printers and Scanners.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer and select Remove.
- After the existing printer is uninstalled, attempt reinstalling the update. If the problem is unresolved, contact our technical support team for further assistance.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Protected Setup [WPS] Support
123 HP OJPRO 6970 WPS for Windows
123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer support wireless connectivity and it can be connected to a wireless network easily and quickly. Connecting HP Officejet Pro Printer to a wireless network is simple. The wireless set up can be authenticated in two ways by providing the SSID and password or the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). The instruction for connecting a printer wirelessly to a device working on Windows OS are given below:
- Switch on your ojpro6970 printer.
- Select the wireless option in the printer’s control panel.
- Tap Settings and then the tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the connection. If required, download the HP Wireless Software.
- Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your HP OfficeJet pro 6970 Printer to the wireless network.
- The printer can also be connected directly to your modem/router using WPS button. Push the WPS button on your printer and your Router. This will connect your HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup to your home network irrespective of the Operating System.
123 HP OJPRO 6970 WPS for Mac
HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer model supports wireless connectivity and it can be connected to any device through a wireless network. You will require the SSID (name) and password of the wireless network you wish to connect to. Connecting 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer wireless to MAC requires HP Utility software. The instructions for connecting a printer wirelessly to a Mac are given below:
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer.
- Push the wireless option on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the connection. Download the HP Utility software.
- Run the software and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Once the software is installed, open the window and choose HP Officejet Pro 6970 and choose continue.
- Select Add printer and choose the name of your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- Select Print Using or Use and choose HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 from the drop down and select continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup. Your printer will be connected wirelessly to your MAC computer.
- The 123.hp.com/ojp6970 printer can also be connected directly to the router using WPS button or PIN. Press the WPS button on your printer, and Router. This will connect your printer directly to your home network irrespective of the OS. But this doesn’t reconnect the printer to the home network after a restart. Hence SSID and Password is the preferred mode of setting up your printer on a wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Digital Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6970 ePrint Setup
ePrint from HP lets your 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer to print a file from anywhere just by sending a email to the printer. To enable this, the printer is designated a unique email ID which is later utilized for ePrint.The basic setup instructions for HP OfficeJet pro 6970 printers are as follows:
- On your printer Control panel, press ePrint button: If the icon is not available, tap Web Services Setup -> Network setup or Wireless settings and enable web services.
- Click print info to obtain the information sheet which has the email of the printer.
- If there is no email ID given, find the printer’s claim code.
- The user can utilize this mail ID to send any file to the printer to print.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Cloud Print Setup
HP Google cloud print is another feature which allows the user to print a file from the phone using Google cloud. You require a computer running Chrome or Chromebook and a Google account. The instruction for setting up Google cloud print are as follows:
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer.
- Access the Chrome browser and go to settings.
- Go to advanced settings and scroll down to Google Cloud Print.
- Choose Manage button: If your printer is mentioned under the New device, register it and if it is listed under My devices, it is already registered and is ready to print.
- After registration, you can print documents from your phone, computer and web pages through Google Cloud Print.