123.hp.com/setup 5200 Support
Tables of Content:
About HP Officejet 5200 Printer
These days, printers have become a necessity to accomplish all the basic tasks. Do you think setting up your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 for the first time is a tough job? Do not worry. Follow our simple instructions given below for setting up the HP printer. Remove the printer and all other components associated with the box. Now, plug in the power cable, then set all the control panel preferences and then insert the paper into the main input tray. Install the ink cartridges that came with the printer after installing the software. Now, your HP Officejet 5200 printer is all set to commence printing.
HP Officejet 5200 Setup Services
Are you looking for steps to install the driver for your printer? Drivers play an important role in performing all the basic printer tasks. You can go through the prompts provided below to download the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 driver and begin the installation.
It is advisable to always go through the basic safety precautions in the manual when using any products to reduce the risk of injury from fire or electric shock. Go through the manual that came with your printer for any setup or troubleshooting solutions.
HP Officejet 5200 Unboxing & Setting Up
123.hp.com/setup 5200 Printer is , an All-In-One, includes features such as print, scan and copy. The printer is suitable for both home and small-office purpose. Connect the printer to either a wireless network or USB cable. Once you know how to setup the printer, you can virtually setup from anywhere and start printing. Go through the guidelines given below to unbox your 123 HP Officejet 5200 printer.
Steps for HP Officejet 5200 Printer Unboxing:
- Discard the tape and then open the box. Now, remove all the accessories and the printer from the box.
- You may notice some papers and a CD with your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer. Note that the booklet is the user manual. Use the CD to install the software for your printer.
- Make sure that you discard any tape, plastic or other packaging materials that are on or inside the printer, scanner, input tray and control panel.
- Now, plug in the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet and then power on the printer.
- Select the language and country/region and then click OK. Carefully pull out the input tray and then insert the papers into the printer.
- You may notice that the printer prints an alignment page. Carefully place the alignment page on the scanner and then close the scanner lid firmly.
- Now, click OK to continue. Once the scanning process completes, you may notice an Alignment Successful message. Select the OK option to continue.
- You may notice a prompt to insert the cartridges. After inserting the cartridges into the Officejet 5200 printer, click OK to continue.
123.hp.com/setup 5200 Driver Installation
Are you looking for steps to download a driver for your HP Officejet 5200 printer? Once you connect the printer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, install the printer driver and software from the hp Officejet 5200 website(123.hp.com/setup 5200). Go through the prompts given below to download the driver for your system.
HP OJ5200 Driver Installation for Windows
- You can follow the steps to install HP Officejet 5200 printer driver using a CD/DVD drive. The steps given below may also apply:
- Power on your device or system, where you want to install the HP Officejet 5200 driver.
- Do not connect the USB cable until you are asked to connect it to the computer with a prompt.
- Make sure that you insert the CD/DVD into your computer and then complete the setup file. You may notice that the installation wizard appears.
- Follow the prompts as per the wizard to complete it.
- Now, you are all set to print from the HP Officejet 5200 printer as the driver is successfully installed.
- Try the Test printing and if you have any queries, do not hesitate to reach our experts on the Toll-free number.
HP OJ5200 Driver Installation for Mac
- The foremost step is to reset the Print System.
- Once the Reset process is complete, make sure that you connect the printer via a USB Cable.
- Now, uninstall Drivers and Software and then examine and fix the Disk Permissions on the Mac.
- After opening the Macintosh HD, switch to the Applications menu and then look for Utilities Folder.
- Make sure that you open the Disk Utility from the utility folder and then select the Hard Drive volume you are using (you may notice it on the left end).
- Now, go to Verify Disk Permissions and once the process is over, select the Repair Disk Permissions option.
- To check for the latest Apple Updates, go to the Apple menu, then select System Preferences and then choose the Software Update.
- Click Update Now, then install all the latest updates and then restart your system.
- Make sure that you reinstall Software and Drivers. Check your printer to verify if all the functions are working properly after the printer is successfully installed.
Follow the basic steps given below to install 123.hp.com/setup 5200 driver on your Mac PC:
HP Officejet 5200 Wireless Protected Setup [WPS]
HP Officejet 5200 WPS for Windows
You can connect your printer to the wireless network in Windows using three methods:
- By using the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button in 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer
- On running the wireless setup wizard, you may notice a wireless network window; click Use Wireless Protected Setup to connect.
- Now, the Quick connect using Wireless Protected Setup button may appear. Make sure that you press the button and then click to Connect to the window.
- Select the close option, then choose a location for your network on the Set Network Location window and then click Close.
- By typing the client device’s PIN on the router
- Make sure that you run the wireless setup wizard. You may notice a wireless network window.
- Ensure that you click Use Wireless Protected Setup to connect. It is advisable to select the option as Use a PIN to connect.
- Now, login to your router’s web-based administration utility and then ensure that you locate the wireless protected set up from the Quick connect using a PIN Window.
- Make sure that you type the PIN and then click Close.
- Choose the location for your network on the Set Network Location window and then click Close.
- By entering the router’s PIN on the client device
- On the client device, make sure that you type the PIN listed on the router’s Wireless Protected Setup screen.
- Once the client device is configured, ensure that you click OK. For further instructions, refer to your client device.
HP Officejet 5200 WPS for Mac
You can connect your printer to the Wireless Protected Setup on Mac by following the steps below:
- Prior to connecting the device to the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 network, check if the system and access point or router are connected well.
- Once you check the connections, connect the printer to the network.
- Make sure that you use the up or down button to display Setup and then press the right Function button.
- With the left or right keys, click the Wireless LAN setup and then select the OK option.
- Click Yes and then select OK. When the wireless connection is activated, you may notice that the Wi-Fi light glows blue.
- Make sure that you select other setup and click OK.
- Select WPS –> OK. Now, choose the Push button method and then click OK.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to operate the machine and its access point.
- Now, make sure that you press and hold the WPS button on the access point and then click OK within 2 minutes.
- The Wi-Fi light may glow in blue color when searching for an access point.
- Once connected to the access point, you may notice a dialog box. Click OK so that your process is completed.
How to Print Documents from HP Printer?
Steps for Print Documents on Windows
- Go through the steps given below to print a document from your Windows PC:
- Make sure that the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer is connected perfectly to your system.
- Now, open the document you want to print and then click File in the top left-hand corner of the document.
- Search for the Print option in the menu. Select the option and then choose the number of copies to print the document.
- Now, select the other printing features such as size and orientation of the paper.
- If necessary, look at the preview of your document and if satisfied with the preview, select the Print option.
- You may notice that the document now starts to print on your HP 5200 Setup.
Steps for Print Documents on Mac:
Go through the guidelines given below to print a document from your Mac system:
- Select the document you want to print, then select Print from the File menu or press Command-P.
- You may notice that the print dialog box appears and then choose your printer model from the list that appears.
- Modify all the necessary printing options and then click Print.
- To open your print queue, make sure that you click the printer icon in the Dock.
- Note that the printer icon appears only when the print queue contains print jobs.
- On selecting the print queue, you may notice status messages and print jobs in progress.
- Select the required option to pause, resume or delete print jobs.
- Go to View to check the settings and other basic information about your HP 5200 Setup, such as printer’s name and supply levels.
- Note that you can also Preview your documents by double-clicking it.
123.hp.com/setup 5200 Digital Guidance
HP Officejet 5200 ePrint Setup
To print directly to your HP ePrint enabled HP 5200 Setup, you can use your mobile devices. To print from anywhere using 123 HP ePrint, follow the basic prompts given below:
- The foremost step is to enable the Web Services on your HP 5200 Setup.
- Make sure that you connect your printer to HP Connected to get your printer’s unique email address.
1HP 5200 Eprint Mail
- For better access, ensure that you add your printer email address as a contact to your address book, to add your email address directly.
- Ensure that you locate the printer’s email address on the information sheet.
- Make a note that if there are additional recipients in the To: field, then the HP e-Print may possibly cancel the print job.
- Make a note that the app does not support digitally signed, encrypted and password protected documents.
- Type your ePrint email address in the To: field and if required, you can also enter any additional email addresses in the CC: field.
- Select the Send option.
HP Officejet 5200 CloudPrint Setup
To Setup Google Cloud Print you simply need to follow the prompts given below:
- The fundamental step is to switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer and then open Chrome on your Windows or Mac system.
- At the top right corner of your system, make sure that you click more and then choose Settings.
HP Officejet Cloud print setup
- At the bottom of the screen, ensure that you select the Advanced option.
- Now, under “Printing” option or menu, make sure that you click the Google Cloud Print feature.
- Select the Manage Cloud Print devices option and when prompted, sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose your printer model and then click Add printers. You may notice that the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer is associated with your Google Account.
- Now, you can easily print from any device where you are signed in to your Google Account.
HP Officejet Google cloud print Architecture
How do you Change to Print in Black & White only
In order to reduce the use of color ink or print an image in grayscale, the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer’s settings can be configured to print with black ink alone.
The difference between Black & White and Grayscale is as follows:
The printer uses only the black ink cartridge to produce a black & white print out. The colors in the document are printed as black. Grayscale setting uses many color inks to produce a high-quality black printout. Some printers require all ink colors to be available for the print job to be undertaken. The ink is responsible for regular servicing tasks such as printhead cleaning.
- On your printer application, select Print.
- Pick your printer from the list of displayed printers.
- Open the Printer Properties dialog box.
- Access the Paper/Quality tab > Advanced > Print in Grayscale > Black Ink Only.
- Tap the Black & White button.
- Click Advanced > Print in Grayscale > High Quality Grayscale.
- Hit Print in Grayscale and select High Quality Grayscale.
If you want to change the default print settings to print with black ink or grayscale, do as directed below.
- Go to Devices and Printers on your Windows computer.
- Right-click your printer and choose Printing Preferences from the drop-down list.
- Pick the printer and configure Print In Grayscale in Black Ink Only.
- Click OK to complete the change.
On a Mac
- Click File or Print on the image/document application.
- Tap Show Details to view more details about the print configuration.
- Hit the drop-down menu to check the various setting options.
- Choose Color/Quality from the available options.
- Select the option present for black & white/ grayscale print.
- Pick the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 color settings and configure the changes.
- Select Presets and click Save Current Settings as Preset.
- Give the preset settings a name and then click OK.