HP Envy 5643 Setup Guidance
Tables of Content:
About HP Envy 5643 Printer
When you purchase an HP Envy 5643 Setup, it needs a basic first -time installation and setup. Unboxing the 123.hp.com/setup 5643 and connecting it to the system or laptop is referred as a basic setup. You can make the connection either using wire or wireless. After the connection, it is required to install the hp 5643 driver and software to the device for easy access to the printer. You can install the software either using a software installation CD or download it manually. Our technical team provides you easy installation and setup process for the 123 HP Printer.
123.hp.com/setup 5643 First-Time Installation Guidance
After purchasing a new printer, it is necessary to configure the printer’s hardware and install the appropriate printer driver in the system. When you do the setup process for the first time, it may be a difficult task. After referring to the steps below, you can do the setup process easily. The setup procedure varies for all the HP Printer model. Based on the series, the steps vary.
Unbox the 123 HP Envy 5643 Setup from the box
- Discard all the tapes that are around the printer and then open the cartridge access door. Remove the tapes from interior and exterior of it.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the power socket. Switch on the printer.
- Use the USB cable to connect the 123.hp.com/setup 5643 to the laptop or PC. While connecting the printer for the first time, you can also use wired or wireless connection.
- Take out the new ink cartridge and remove the tape from it. Pull the tape to remove from the top of it.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door.Wait for a while for the cartridge to move to the center of the printer.
- Install the new cartridge into the slot carefully.
- After installing the cartridge, insert paper into the input tray. After a while, the HP Envy 5643 Setup starts to print the alignment page automatically.
- In case the alignment page is not printed, try to print it manually.
123 HP Envy 5643 Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) Guidance
123 HP Envy 5643 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
Nowadays most HP printers have wireless connection option and it is one of the simplest modes of connection. You are not required to use any cables for the connection process. You can connect the printer to a wireless network in two ways-Wireless Setup Wizard and WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). The printer connection steps are mentioned below:
- Switch on the HP Envy5643 Setup.
- You can see a wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. Press it.
- Tap the Setting option and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Type the network name and password to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, complete the connection process. Download the hp 5643 driver, if required.
- Use the WPS method for the connection process. Press the WPS button located on the router.
- This helps you to connect the printer to a wireless network.
123 HP Envy 5643 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
Most HP Printers is available with the wireless connection option.One of the main advantages of the wireless network is that it is very secure when compared to other networks. Use the network name and password for connecting the printer to a wireless network. Follow the basic steps to connect the printer to a Mac system.
- Power on the HP Envy 5643 Setup.
- Locate the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. Find and press it.Select the Wireless Setup wizard icon under the settings icon.
- Using the on-screen instructions, complete the connection process. Download the hp 5643 driver from our website, if required.
- Launch the software and make use of on-screen instructions to install it.After installing the software, choose the printer’s name and select continue.
- Select Add printer and choose the printer’s name.Select Print using or Use. Choose the hp envy 5643 printer from the drop-down list and select continue.
- By following the on-screen instructions, you can connect the hp envy 5643 printer to a Mac system.
123 HP Envy 5643 Printer Digital Setup
HP Envy 5643 ePrint Setup
ePrint feature is one of the best features to print documents or photos from 123 HP Envy 5643 printer. You can print your media from any location by just sending an attachment along with the mail to the printer’s email address. The printer should have a unique mail address and works only when the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Switch on the HP Envy5643 Setup.Make use of the steps below for 123.hp.com/setup 5643 with the touchscreen display. You can see an ePrint button on the printer’s control panel, touch it. In case the icon is not available, tap Web Services Setup, Network Setup or Wireless settings to access Web Services.
- To obtain the information sheet, click Print Info. The information sheet contains printer’s email address.
- In case there is no email address on the sheet, locate the printer’s claim code and include to it.
- Use this email address to send the files or photos straight to the printer.
- In case your printer does not have a touch screen panel:
- Try to print a network configuration page or test page to get the IP address of the printer.
- You need to type the IP address in the browser’s search tab to open the Web Services setup page.
- Activate the ePrint feature by clicking Enable or Turn on.Press the Print Info button on the control panel to get the email address.Use this email id for ePrint setup.
HP Envy 5643 Cloud Print Setup
HP Google Cloud Print is the best feature which makes the user to print a file from phone. The files are stored in Google Cloud. To use this feature, you need a Google account or a Chromebook. This feature can be used in Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Switch on the 123 HP Envy 5643 Setup
- Open the Chrome browser in your system and move to the Settings option.
- Navigate to Advances Settings->Google Cloud Print->Manage button.
- In case the printer’s name is enlisted under New device, enroll it.
- In case it is under My devices, it is already enrolled and is ready to print.
- After registering, you can print documents from your phone and PC directly.