HP Envy 4527 Setup Guidance
About HP Envy 4527 Printer
Do you need to set up your 123.hp.com/envy4527 Printer device? Just follow the basic step by step procedures to easily set up the printer. Initially, you have to unpack the HP Envy 4527 Setup from its packing material, link the power cable to connect the printer and computer, based on the needs set all the control panel preferences and then place the paper into the printer’s input tray. Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slot and then download and install HP Envy 4527 Driver Software on the Computer. Now hp printer is ready to print the desired document or photo.
123 HP Envy 4527 Driver Services
Are you finding it difficult to install the driver and software on the computer? You need not to worried. Just Contact Our Expert Using Chat Box displayed on this website, our technical experts will install the driver on your computer via a remote access.
The HP Envy 4527 Driver manual offers you all types of printer information, setup, troubleshooting, and printer maintenance tips. Just download the manual from this website and follow the steps to easily make your printer ready to print the required document or photo.
123 HP Envy 4527 Printer Unboxing and Setting Up
HP Envy 4527 Setup First-Time Installation
- Once you receive a HP Envy 4527 Setup from the shipment, unpack the printer and its accessories.
- With the printer and its components, you will also find the user manual and a CD. The user guide provides all sorts of printer information while the CD has the printer software.
- Check whether that the HP Envy 4527 Printer, scanner, input tray, and printer’s control panel are free from tape and sticker.
- Plug-in the power cord to the printer and to the wall outlet and then power on the Hp Envy 4527 printer.
- Choose the preferred language, country or region, and then click OK.
- Insert the HP Envy 4527 Setup ink cartridges into the respective slot. Once inserting it, click OK.
- Insert papers into the input tray of the printer. Ensure that the papers are compatible with the printer
- Insert the alignment page on the scanner glass and then close the scanner lid and click OK.
- After completing the scanning process, an Alignment Successful message gets displayed.
- Select OK and the HP Envy 4527 Setup starts to print a document.
HP Envy 4527 Wireless Protected Setup Guide
123 HP Envy 4527 Printer WPS for Windows
- The Wireless protected setup can be established by following any of the three methods.
- Using the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Initially, run the wireless adapter’s setup wizard.
- A wireless network window gets displayed, click on the Use Wireless Protected Setup option to connect.
- The Quick connect using Wireless Protected Setup button will be displayed on the screen. Select that option to Connect to the windows computer.
- Choose select a location for your network on the Set Network Location window. You’re done. You can start to print a document using the HP Envy 4527 Printer Setup.
- Using the client device’s PIN on the router
- Sign in to the router’s web-based administration utility, find the wireless protected setup from the Quick connect.
- Index the PIN and then proceed further.
- Now, you need to choose the location for your network from the Set HP Envy 4527 Setup Network Location window.
- Select Use Wireless Protected Setup to connect.
- Using the router’s PIN on the client device
- On the client device, you need to key in the PIN that is listed on the router’s Wireless Protected Setup screen.
- After configuration, click OK.