123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer Guidance
Tables of Content:
HP Envy 5055 Setup Guidance
To Setup 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer for the first time, take out the printer from the package and remove the packaging materials out from the box. Remove the tapes and sticker from the control panel. Connect the printer to the electrical outlet using the power cord and load papers in the input tray and install driver software.
HP Envy 5055 Printer First-Time Installation
- Take the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer from the box and clear away the “unwanted packaging materials”.
- “Clear” away all the tapes and the sticker on the control panel.
- Hold the handles of the printer on “either side” and take out the “ink cartridge” from its place.
- “Close” the “ink cartridge door” after removing all the package materials.
- Slide the input tray outwards and remove the packing tapes on it.
- Push the input tray inwards slowly until it snaps into its space.
- “Plug” one end of the power cord at the rear of the printer and another end to the electrical outlet.
- “Push” on the “power button” to turn the printer on.
- “Open” the control panel and set your suitable preferences.
- Install the ink cartridges and connect to a fast internet access network.
- “Download” the driver software and install it
- “Load papers” in the input tray and try printing in your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Services
Browse the HP support website and enter 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer in the search box and tap on the search icon. Tap on the user guides option and choose your language from the drop-down list. After confirming with your language, among the three user manual choose your needed guide. Click on the name and read it online or download to use it.
Open the HP support website and key your printer model name as HP Envy 5055 in the search column and press the search icon. In the next page, tap on software, driver and firmware option and tap on the Go button. Select your computer operating system and version. Check and confirm that you have enough storage space on your system and click on the download option to download the driver software.
Open your internet browser and browse the HP support website. Key your printer model as HP Envy 5055 in the search box and hit on the Enter key. Tap on the User Guides tab and you will be shown three types of manuals such as Reference, User and Setup Guide. Choose and tap on your needed document to download it.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Software Guidance
HP Envy 5055 Driver Software for Windows
- Connect your printer power cord to a steady AC source.
- Switch ON your printer and computer.
- Use a wired or wireless network with fast network access to connect your printer to the network.
- “Open” your internet browser and open the manufacturer site.
- Key your printer model name as 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer in the search box and tap on the search icon.
- “Tap” on the Software, driver and firmware option.
- “Select” your OS and version from the drop-down list.
- “Select” Driver-Product Installation Software from the drop-down list.
- “Click” on the download option after ensuring the storage space on your computer.
- Open the downloaded driver software and follow on-screen instructions to install.
HP Envy 5055 Driver for Mac
- Turn ON your computer and printer.
- Connect both to a fast internet connection using a wired or wireless network connection.
- Open an Internet browser and browse the HP support home website.
- Type 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer in the search box and click on the search icon.
- Click on the Software, drivers and firmware tab.
- Choose your operating system and OS version.
- Click on Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Check the file size and confirm that you have enough storage in your computer.
- Tap on the Download option.
- Run the downloaded driver software and follow the instructions shown on screen to install the product on your system.
How to Install Driver Software on HP Envy 5055?
- Connect your printer to a reliable power source and turn on your Printer.
- Turn ON your computer and find “Change device installation” in Windows.
- Tap on Change device installation settings in the search result.
- Wait for Device installation settings window to open and select Yes option and then tap on Save Changes option.
- “Connect” your computer to the printer using a USB cable or a wireless network connection.
- “Make sure” that your computer connected with fast internet access network connection.
- Open the “Devices and Printers” option in the control panel and tap on “Add a Printer” option.
- Select your printer in the “Choose a device or printer to add to this PC” window and tap Next.
- Choose “Windows Update” option
- Wait for the driver to get updated or installed to the new driver software.
HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridge Assistance
Unpack the ink cartridges from the package and remove the plastic tapes and open the cartridge access door then place the ink cartridges.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 5055?
- Switch ON your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer and load blank papers in the input tray.
- Hold on the sides of the printer and raise the ink cartridges access door until it clicks into place.
- Wait for some time until the carriage remains idle and silent.
- Lift the ink cartridge slot lid and take it out from the slot.
- Unpack the new cartridge from the package and be attentive to touch only the black plastic on the cartridge.
- Clear away the plastic tape and install the ink cartridge in its place with the nozzles towards the printer.
- Install the other cartridges in the same way and pull out the output tray.
- Wait until the printer prints the alignment page.
How to Change ink on HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Take out the empty ink cartridges out from the printer.
- “Purchase” new inks from a reliable retailer or from a manufacturer.
- Cover your hands with disposable plastic gloves and ready with a syringe.
- Read the instruction manual to know more about the refill.
- Absorb the ink with the injection and remove the sealing tape over the refill hole.
- Inject the ink slowly through the refill hole and close it with a tape.
- The Fast injection may lead to bubble formation and reduce the print quality.
- Do the same process for refilling all the other colors and place the ink cartridges in its place.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Using the network name and password, connect your printer and computer to the wireless network connection then download and install the driver software.
How to Connect HP Envy 5055 to Wireless?
- Collect the name and password of the network to which you need to connect.
- Place the printer within the range of router’s network connection.
- “Touch” the Wireless icon on control panel’s home screen.
- “Tap” on the Setup icon and then the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Printer search for the available network within its range and show a list of result.
- Enter the network name and password manually, if the printer doesn’t find your network.
- Choose your network and enter the security key and then tap the Done option.
- “Click” on the OK option to return to the home screen.
- Download the driver software from the HP’s site.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and complete the installation of driver software.
HP Envy 5055 Wifi Direct Guidance
Quick Steps for wifi Direct Setup
- Turn ON your computer and printer.
- Load paper in the input tray and install the ink cartridges.
- “Open” the list of printers in the Devices and Printer.
- Tap on the Add a Printer option then choose Show Wi-Fi Direct printers in the choice.
- Find your printer with DIRECT in the name (for example: DIRECT-72-HP Envy 5055).
- Do not click on Add Device.
- Make sure that printer is turned on. If the computer shows “Enter the WPS PIN for your printer” see your printer for the PIN.
- Enter the PIN and tap on the Next option.
- Open the print document and tap on File and then the Print option.
- Set the necessary print settings and confirm with the Print option to print your file.
How to Connect HP Envy 5055 to Computer?
- Make sure that your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer and the computer is turned on.
- Turn on your router with a broadband internet connection to serve a flawless network connection.
- Tap the WPS button on your printer and ensure that your printer connected to the network.
- Connect your printer and computer using a USB cable.
- Search for Devices in the Windows and click on Printers & Scanners.
- Tap on Add a Printer or Scanner option and find your printer listed.
- Select and click on your printer from the list of available printers and tap on next option to add to your computer.
- Download the driver software from the HP site after connecting to the network.
- Install the driver software by following the instructions shown on the screen.
- Open your file, and in the file menu, click on the Print option to print your file.
HP Envy 5055 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution and using an active network connection in iPad, iPhone, or iPod it can print with the HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Turn on your HP Envy 5055 Printer and computer.
- Connect your HP printer and iOS to an active internet connection.
- Place a pile of blank sheets in the input tray and ensure proper cartridge installation.
- Open the file you want to print and click on the Share icon.
- Click on the Print option or Print icon.
- Tap on Select Printer option in the “Printer’s Option” menu.
- Find your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer from the search list and select Options menu to change other print-related settings.
- Click on the Print option after setting up all the print options.
HP Envy 5055 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint a secure and cloud-based service. Using an active internet connection you can print with HP Envy 5055 printer from anywhere by just emailing the file you need to print.
- Turn on the printer and place the papers in the input tray.
- Check and ensure the proper installation of ink cartridges.
- Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer and computer to a fast internet connection.
- Touch on the HP ePrint icon on the Printer’s control panel.
- Tap Setup option and follow the instructions on the screen to turn the web services on.
- Click on Print or Print Info and find the printer email address on the control panel or print out.
- Add the document as an attachment in an email.
- Send the mail to the Printer’s email address and find the print out automatically prints from the printer.
HP Envy 5055 Cloudprint Setup
Using the Google cloud print service, with the help of any network-connected device you can print photos or documents in an easy and secure way.
Quick Steps for Cloud Print Setup
- Set up your mobile device or computer with Google Cloud Print.
- Power on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer and load the papers in the input tray.
- Check and confirm the proper installation of ink cartridges and ink levels.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer and sign into your Google account.
- Key as chrome://devices in the address bar and hit the Enter button.
- Google Cloud Print finds the printer devices connected with the network.
- Register your device and print a confirmation page.
- Open the file you want to print, and from the file menu, click the print option to print the file.
123 HP OJ5255 Printer Function Guidance
How to Print on HP Envy 5055 Printer?
To print in 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer, turn on the printer and load paper into the input tray then connect network and install driver software. Open the file and tap on the Print option to print.
- Ensure that your printer connected to a steady power source and it is turned on.
- Turn on your computer and then connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Double-click on the document you want to print to open it.
- Tap on the Menu icon and click the Print option.
- Click on Printer Properties or preferences to access and edit the layout, quality, and advanced print settings.
- Choose the number of copies and mode of print either black or color.
- Tap on OK option to save all the settings changes.
- Select the Print option to print your document.
How to Scan on HP Envy 5055 Printer?
To scan with 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer, place the document on the scanner glass and press the scan button to scan the document then save the document on your computer.
- Check and confirm that your printer and computer are turned on.
- Ensure that both connected to the same network connection.
- Download the scanner driver software from the HP site and install it.
- Raise the scanner lid and place the file you want to scan on the scanner glass then close the lid.
- Find HP on your Windows and select your printer. Now the HP Printer Assistant opens up.
- Tap the Scan a Document or Photo option to open the HP Scan application.
- The scanned document automatically asks to save in the same network connected computer.
- Tap OK or Save icon to save the scanned file.
How to Fax from HP Envy 5055 Printer?
The Faxing is the most secure way to send documents. Using a traditional landline telephone service, you can send the fax from one HP printer to another.
- Use the telephone cable that came with the printer or a telephone cable that has two wire leads.
- Plug the one end of the telephone cable to the phone wall jack.
- Connect another end to the 1-Line jack at the rear of the printer.
- Change the basic fax settings and preferences.
- Find Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report in the fax or Setup menu on the control panel.
- Run a fax test to ensure the successful fax setup.
- Load your fax document beneath the scanner glass.
- Dial the receiving fax phone number on the printer’s control panel and tap on Send option to send the fax.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Common Queries & Troubleshooting Guidance
HP Envy 5055 printer may encounter problems mainly because of improper connection, network configuration issues, installation of outdated driver software.
How to Reset HP Envy 5055 Printer?
To return most of the printer settings to the factory defaults reset your HP Envy 5055 printer. But this reset settings will not reset the page count, language or tray size.
HP Envy 5055 Factory Reset Guide
- Switch off your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Plug out the power cable from the electrical outlet.
- Leave the printer to remain idle for at least 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cable to the electrical source firmly.
- Press the resume button and hold it for 10-20 seconds and turn on the printer.
- Notice whether the Attention light turns on or not.
- Release the Resume button if the Attention light turned on.
- The Attention and the Ready light glows in a cycle while the printer restores default settings.
How to Update HP Envy 5055 Firmware?
Update your printer firmware to get the product enhancements and issue fixes. Update your HP Envy 5055 printer firmware on a regular basis to ensure the product enhancements and issue fixes.
Quick Steps for Update firmware
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Press the HP ePrint icon. Touch the Settings or Setup option.
- Press on the Product update or Check product updates option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and sign up and then accept the terms and conditions of the service.
- Enable the Web Services option and make necessary changes to the automatic updates options.
- Download the firmware software directly from the website if the firmware not installed yet.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer.
- Follow the on-screen information and install the latest version of firmware.
How to Solve HP Envy 5055 Printing blank Pages issue?
In 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer, printing blank page issue may occur because of improper installation driver software or using an outdated printer driver software.
- Disconnect the USB cable, if already connected.
- Go to Programs and features menu on the control panel and then uninstall all the HP Envy printer entries.
- Go the Devices and Printers on the control panel and select all the printers and then remove all from your computer.
- Open the Run command and type “printui.exe /s”and hit the Enter button.
- Remove all the installed driver software.
- Go to” “c:/programdata””and delete all the driver related files.
- Restart your computer and re-download the driver software from HP site.
- Plug the USB cable only if prompted during the driver installation.
How to Fix HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridge Problem
Using an incompatible ink cartridges, improper ink cartridges installation, unclean electrical contacts may encounter ink cartridge problem in HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Upgrade the printer firmware to the latest version or download and install the most recent version of firmware.
- Check and confirm that the ink cartridges compatible with the HP Envy 5055 printer are installed.
- Ensure that ink cartridges are properly installed.
- Clean the electrical cloth with a clean lint-free cloth.
- Reset the printer to default factory settings.
- Check the ink levels and refill if the ink level is low.
- Replace the ink pad if the waste ink level is high.
- Service your printer, if still the ink cartridge issue continues.
How to Fix HP Envy 5055 Paper Jam Issue?
Because of loading wrinkled or used papers, paper jam issue may occur. On the printer control panel, error message display as “Paper Jam” which indicates paper jammed inside the printer.
Quick Steps for Paper Jam Issue
- Turn off your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer and remove the power cord from the power source
- Pull out the input tray and remove if any papers gets jammed inside.
- Use a flashlight to check any torn papers in the paper pick roller.
- Remove the torn papers if you find and open the cartridge access door.
- Check for any paper jam inside the ink cartridge access area.
- Take out the jammed or torn papers inside the cartridge area.
- Check and confirm that there are no foreign objects inside the printer.
- Check and confirm the free movement of the cartridge.
How to Fix HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline Issue?
The HP Envy 5055 printer may show offline error message because of no network connection, improper network configuration and connection issues.
- Disconnect the power cable and reconnect the power cord firmly.
- Press and hold the power button to turn on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- Search Devices option in Windows and tap on Printers and scanners in the list of results.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Troubleshoot your network connection settings.
- Install the latest driver software and firmware.
- Update firmware to latest version if you are using an outdated version.