123.hp.com/envy5052 Printer Guidance
HP Envy 5052 Setup Guidance
The 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer setup process involves unloading the printer and its components from the package, installing paper trays, providing power connection to the printer, sorting the preferences, inserting ink cartridges, loading plain papers into the paper tray, installing the printer software, and establish a network/USB connection.
How to Install HP Envy 5052 Printer?
- Lay the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer package on a strong and flat surface.
- “Open” the box and take the printer & its components out.
- “Discard” all the packing materials from the printer.
- Install the paper trays in the printer.
- Use the “printer’s electrical cord” to “connect the printer” to an electrical source.
- Locate the Power button on the printer and “press it to activate” the printer.
- Release the ink cartridge access door and lift the ink slot lids.
- Put the “tri-color and black ink cartridges” into the designated ink slots.
- Close the lid and the access door.
- “Load” a stack of plain paper into the paper tray.
- Install the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer software using the installation CD.
- “Connect” the printer to a network or USB hub.
HP Envy 5052 Printer Services
Download the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer driver and manual using the links on our site. The driver and manual can be downloaded for free. While downloading, make sure to choose the apt driver file for the operating system currently installed on your computer. Refer to the printer manual to learn the setup & installation instructions, as well as the troubleshooting solutions for various printer queries.
You can download the HP Envy 5052 Driver for both Windows and mac operating systems. Locate the driver download link or button titled Windows Driver Download or Mac Driver Download (depending on the operating system currently installed on your computer). Click the link and wait for a few seconds. The full feature driver package downloads on your computer.
Click the Manual Download button and wait until the HP Envy 5052 manual downloads on your computer. Refer to the downloaded manual to learn about the printer’s specifications, setup & installation instructions, warranty information, and guidelines to resolve various printer problems. A hardcopy of the manual is also accompanied by the printer.
Easy Guidance for HP Envy 5052 Driver Installation
HP Envy 5052 Driver Installation on Windows
- Place the driver installation “CD” on the optical drive of your computer.
- “Open” the DVD folder on your computer in which the file is saved.
- Go to the sub-folder titled similar to your operating system’s name.
- Double-click the file with the .exe extension.
- “Click” the “Yes or OK button” in the upcoming pop-up window.
- Select the I accept the User Agreements check-box and proceed further.
- Continue with the “on-screen guidelines” to finish the installation.
- “Choose” the type of connection to connect the printer.
- Initiate a print job on the printer and start printing.
- You can also use the Windows 10 built-in installer to install the driver.
HP Envy 5052 Driver Installation for Mac
- Download an apt driver file for your 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer.
- Refer to the “Driver Download” topic for detailed info.
- “Open” the folder on your laptop in which the file is saved.
- “Identify” the setup file with the .dmg extension from the list.
- Right-click on it and select Run as administrator from the drop-down tab.
- Click “Yes” on the pop-up window and then select OK.
- Choose a Root folder for the source files to save.
- “Continue” with guidelines on the screen.
- Click the check-box titled I agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Initiate a print job on the printer and start printing.
HP Envy 5052 Wireless Setup
123.hp.com/envy5052 is a wireless printer that can be connected to a wireless network through the built-in Wi-Fi feature, HP Wireless Direct, HP Auto Wireless Connect, and Bluetooth connection.
How to Connect HP Envy 5052 Printer to Wireless?
- Make sure to install the network drivers before proceeding further.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer if it is already connected.
- Power up the router that is connected to a Wireless Access Point.
- Check the internet connection’s status and signal strength.
- Turn on the Wireless feature of the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer.
- Wait for a while and the printer displays a list of available networks.
- Tap the desired network with which you want to associate the printer.
- Enable the Wi-Fi option on your computer or laptop.
- Make sure to link it to the same network to which the printer is connected.
- Choose a document or photo to print and start printing wirelessly.
How to Connect HP Envy 5052 to Computer?
- Ensure that the latest version of the printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to an electrical source and power it on.
- Power on your computer and keep it close to the printer.
- Take the USB cable accompanied by the printer or purchase a new one.
- Attach one end of the USB cable to a USB slot on the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer.
- Plug the other end to a USB port on your computer.
- The system displays a message stating Installing Device Drivers.
- Wait until the device driver installation is complete.
- Click OK on the upcoming pop-up window.
- Start printing once the connection is successful.
HP Envy 5052 Wi-Fi Direct
HP Wireless Direct is a software that allows you to connect your 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer to a laptop or a mobile device directly, without associating the printer to a router.
How to Connect HP Envy 5052 to Wifi Direct?
- Connect the HP Envy 5052 printer to a power outlet and turn it on.
- Access the “Control Panel” settings on your printer.
- Go to the “Wireless Settings” or “Network Setup menu”.
- Navigate downwards and select the Wireless Direct option.
- “Slide” the toggle switch on top to enable the “Wi-Fi Direct app.”
- “Tap” the On with Security option to secure the wireless connection.
- Take a note of the encryption key that displays on the screen.
- Turn ON the Wireless function of your mobile device.
- Select HP-Print-xx-[HP Envy 5052] from the scanned list.
- Wait for a while and the wireless connection establishes successfully.
HP Envy 5052 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a mobile-printing service that allows you to print On The Go, provided you have a strong and active internet connection.
- Obtain the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer’s email address.
- Link the printer to a Wireless network source.
- Launch an email application on your laptop.
- Click the Compose icon to open a new mail.
- Type the printer’s email id in the To field.
- Fill the email’s subject line with a subject.
- Attach a document or photo to the composed email.
- Click Send and the doc transfers to the printer via email.
- The printer prints the received document.
HP Envy 5052 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is a mobile printing application in Apple devices that operates on iOS version 4.2 and later. It uses the Wireless connection mechanism.
- Keep a stack of plain paper into the printer’s paper tray.
- Open the doc or image that you want to print.
- Tap the Share or Menu icon and then the Print option.
- If there is no Share icon available, open the doc in another application.
- Touch the Select Printer option and pick your printer model.
- Sort the pages and the number of copies to be printed accordingly.
- Select the Print icon on top-right corner of the screen.
- The document prints from your 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer.
HP Envy 5052 Cloud Print Setup
Set up the HP Envy 5052 printer to print documents from the Google Cloud Print service on your Chromebook.
- Bridge the connection between the Chromebook and router connected to a network hub.
- Link your printer to the same router as your Chromebook.
- Launch a browser on Chromebook and log in using your Gmail account.
- Type chrome://devices in the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Google Cloud Print auto-detects the device that is connected to the network.
- Double-click the New Devices menu and select the Register option.
- Click Manage to see the list of printers associated with Google Cloud Print.
- Confirm the registration on your 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer’s control panel by proceeding with the instructions on the screen.