123.hp.com/setup 100 Printer Guidance
Tables of Content:
HP Envy 100 Setup Guidance
The first step that is carried out by the user after purchasing the Envy 100 printer is called unboxing. Make sure you perform the setup procedures correctly, else the functions of the Envy 100 printer cannot be accessed and might result in an error. The instructions on how to unpack the printer are given on this site. If you need technical assistance, Contact Our Experts.
How to Install HP Envy 100 Printer?
- Once the HP Envy 100 Printer is shipped to your home, look for the manufacturer’s seal on top of the carton.
- Cut the packaging and take the ink cartridges, power cord, manual, USB cable, and other supplies out of the box.
- Remove the Envy 100 printer from the box and place it near an electrical socket.
- Attach “one end” of the “power cord” supplied by HP to the “rear” of your Envy100 printer.
- Join the “other end” of the “power cable” to a wall outlet.
- Force “press” the Power button on your Envy 100 printer to turn On the device.
- Now, initialize the “basic settings”, touch the name of your country or region.
- “Press” the Done option to save the settings and complete the initialization process.
- “Load” enough stack of papers into the input tray.
- Insert the setup cartridges.
- “Print” an alignment page to check if the cartridges are placed properly.
HP Envy 100 Printer Services
Download the driver for your Envy 100 printer to obtain the entire features of the device. The manual is a technical document that offers data about various components and processes that occur in the Envy 100 printer. You can download both the printer driver and manual for free from 123.hp.com/setup 100.
The driver improves the performance of the Envy 100 printer. It provides extra functionality to the device and controls the information to be printed. You can download and install the software that is required for your Envy 100 printer by clicking the Driver Download button available on 123.hp.com/setup 100. If you need tech assistance in downloading the driver.
A document that contains the instructions that are required for the users to operate their Envy 100 printer is known as manual. The paper copy of the manual is provided in the shipment box. Download the PDF copy of the user guide for free by pressing the Manual Download button that is given on 123.hp.com/setup 100.
Easy Guidance for HP Envy 100 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 100 Driver for Windows
- To manage the overall functions of the 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer, downloading the printer software is an essential step.
- You can use the HP Printer Assistant to check the ink levels, perform the printer functions etc.
- Long press the Power button on your Envy 100 printer to power On the device.
- If you have attached the USB cable, unplug it.
- The USB cable must be installed only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site to download the HP Printer Assistant software.
- Make sure the software version is compatible with the Envy printer.
- Choose the name of your printer and select Download that is available under the Drivers tab.
- Click Typical or Recommended as the installation type.
- Now the software automatically installs the Full Feature driver on your PC.
HP Envy 100 Driver for Mac
- A software that is used for controlling all the operations of the 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer from a Mac device is called as HP Utility.
- Open the Finder menu on your Mac computer to check if the software is installed.
- Choose Go which is available on the top menu bar and click Applications.
- Select the Hewlett-Packard folder and double-click on the the HP Utility software icon.
- A Setup and Activation window appears, select Continue to complete the installation.
- To download HP Utility, open any browser and move to the manufacturer’s site.
- Choose the name of your Envy printer and click the Download button.
- Click the .dmg file twice and comply with the on-screen directions.
- Add your printer’s name to the list if prompted.
- Move to the HP Installer window to end the installation.
HP Envy 100 Driver Installation Guidance
- Download and install the newest version of the driver for free from 123.hp.com/setup 100.
- Ascertain to update all the driver files on your Personal Computer.
- Delete all the unwanted temporary folders that are present in the system.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 100, select the model of your Envy printer and then select the Driver Download button.
- The download begins, do not switch Off your Personal Computer.
- Click on the .exe or .dmg driver file to initiate the download process.
- Select Run, Save, or Open, this option varies based upon the web browser.
- Choose Continue and tick the checkbox present next to the Installation and Agreements option.
- Click Next and choose the Manual Setup option.
- Follow the directions that are displayed on the window and select the Finish button.
- If you face any issues while installing the software, contact our experts.
HP Envy 100 Wireless Setup
The Wireless setup instructions must be carried out to link the 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer to the Windows or Mac computer.
How to Connect HP Envy 100 Printer to WiFi?
- Before beginning with the wireless setup, make sure you have the requirements that are mentioned below.
- The name of your network and its security passphrase.
- Your Windows or Mac computer must be linked to the network to which you want connect the Envy 100 printer.
- Keep the Envy 100 printer and the PC close to each other.
- Ascertain to switch On the 123.hp.com/setup 100, system, and the wireless access point.
- Close all the running applications on your desktop.
- Tap the Setup icon on the operation panel of the Envy 100 printer.
- Press Network and the Network menu appears on the screen.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- The list of available networks gets displayed on the panel.
- Choose the name of your network, tap the password and then touch Done.
How to Print using HP Envy 100 Printer?
To carry out printing from the Envy 100 printer, place enough papers in the tray and insert the ink cartridges.
- Turn On your Envy 100 printer.
- Link your computer and 123.hp.com/setup 100 Printer to the same network.
- Select the Windows logo or Start icon and open the File Explorer menu.
- Click the file to take a print.
- Select the Share tab present at the upper left corner of your desktop.
- Click Print and choose the name of your Envy 100 printer in the Printer drop-down list.
- Select the number of copies to be printed.
- Modify any settings and select the Print option.
How to Scan using HP Envy 100 Printer?
A process that is carried out to obtain the digital format of a text or image is known as scanning.
How to Scan Multiple Pages?
- Open the scanner glass, load the document on it and then lower the scanner lid.
- If your 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer has an ADF tray, make use of it to scan multiple pages simultaneously.
- Most HP printers have a touchscreen with a Scan option or button.
- Select the file that has Scan mentioned in its name to view the document.
- If you are using the scanner glass to scan multiple pages, choose the + button in the Scan preview window.
- Scan all the other pages and tap the Save option.
- Perform the necessary edits and choose the Show Viewer After Scan or Show Scan Preview option.
- Click the OK button if you want to save the scanned file.
HP Envy 100 ePrint Setup
ePrint is a cloud-based service or application that is available in all wireless HP printers that are manufactured after 2010.
- Power On the 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer and load enough blank sheets of A4 paper in the input tray.
- Ascertain to place the ink cartridges properly.
- Tap the ePrint icon present on the front panel of the printer.
- Enable the Web Service option by following the directions that are displayed on the screen.
- The email address of your Envy 100 printer appears on your desktop.
- Activate the ePrint service by printing an information page.
- To print, tap Files or Recent Files. Choose the file type and select the document to be printed.
- Modify any print settings and tap Done -> Print.
HP Envy 100 Airprint Setup
Airprint is a feature that is supported in Mac devices that operate under Apple 4.2 and later operating systems.
- To use the AirPrint service, link your Envy 100 printer and Windows or Mac computer to the same local network.
- Touch the Setup, Wireless, or Network menu on the control panel of the printer.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard and link your 123.hp.com/setup 100 printer to the network by following the on-screen directions.
- Open the email, image, or document that you want to print and touch the Share option.
- Tap the Print icon and press Select Printer on the Printer Options window.
- Select the name of your Envy 100 printer from the list of printers.
- Alter any settings if required, choose the number of copies and then click Print.
Disclaimer: ww123hp.com is only for providing general guidelines about how to set up and use a printer. We are a third-party service provider who functions to produce absolute information, images and instructions only for references and not for any other purpose.