123 HP Printer Support Guidances
123 hp printer support – Various printer models are manufactured by HP. The user should be aware of the printer model they own. You will be able to track your printer’s name, model and serial number from the label stuck on the device’s chassis.
How to Print Double-Side in HP Printer?
- Open the document you want to print
- Click File and select the Print option.
- Click Printer Setup and select Printing Shortcut.
- Click Features and select Print on Both Sides
HP Printer Remote Installing & Setting Up the in Android
- Connect your printer and mobile device to the same wireless network.
- Download and install the HP AiO application.
- Open the photo you want to print and click Print.
- Select your printer and print the image.
123 HP Printer Wireless Support
How to fix Wireless Connection issues on Windows?
123 hp printer support for wireless connection. You will be able to connect your HP printer to both wired and wireless network. When you are trying to establish a wireless connection, there might be some connectivity issues. You will be able to solve these issues by following some basic troubleshooting steps.
- Check the wireless icon on your printer’s control panel. It should be on and not blinking.
- Make sure the wireless network name and password you have entered are correct.
- If the Wi-Fi setting is not enabled, go to Wireless Setting on your printer’s control panel.
- Click Wireless Setup Wizard and set up a new wireless connection.
- On your computer, go to Devices and Printers and locate your printer’s name.
- If the name is displayed, right-click and remove it. Re-add the name after a few seconds.
- If the name is not displayed, then click Add a Printer and install the printer driver.
- Uninstall the driver software from your computer and reinstall the updated driver.
- After installing the new driver, try to reconnect the devices to the wireless network.
How to fix Wireless Connection issues on Mac?
123 hp printer support wireless interface can be connected to the wireless network. The setup might fail when you are trying to establish a secure connection. By following some standard troubleshooting we will be able to connect the devices to the wireless network.
- Connecting your printer to a Mac computer is almost similar to the connection established between a Windows computer and your printer.
- On your printer’s control panel, make sure the Wi-Fi is turned on. If not, turn on the connection and enter the correct SSID and password.
- On your Mac, search for and select My Devices. Check if your printer’s name is listed under the devices connected to your computer.
- If it is not listed, then click Add a Device and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver software on your Mac.
How to fix Print Quality Issue?
- Check the Estimated Ink Level and refill the empty cartridge.
- Make sure the paper quality meets the media specifications.
- Run the Cleaning tool to clear the ink clogging issues.
- Print a diagnostics page to know the exact issue.
How to fix Paper Jam Issue?
123 hp printer support – One common issue that often occurs due to our negligence is the paper jam. The paper used must always meet the media specifications listed for your printer model. This issue can also be caused when a damaged or used paper is used for printing. This can be fixed by carefully removing the jammed sheet. Some basic troubleshooting steps have been listed to fix this issue.
- Remove all the sheets from the input and output tray.
- Turn off your printer, disconnect the USB cable from your printer and computer.
- Unplug the Power cord from the wall outlet. Open the rear access door.
- Check and remove any jammed sheet or paper debris. Close the rear access door.
- Turn on your printer. Make sure the carriage can move freely across the printer.
- Check the rollers and wipe it using a lint-free cloth and rubbing alcohol.
- Finally, load paper into the input tray and do not overfill the tray.
- Slide the paper width guide inward and try to print a sample document.
DISCLAIMER: ww123hp.com We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.