123.hp.com setup Installation
123.hp.com/setup Support – Some HP Printers let you print from anywhere by sending an email to the registered mail ID of the printer. This feature is termed as ‘Web Service’ and this can be enabled by doing certain modifications to the settings. Follow the instructions below to activate Web Services on your printer.
There are two kinds of printer control panels offered by HP. They are control panels with touchscreen or LCD Display and control panels without LCD display or touchscreen.
If your Printer Provides a Touch Screen, then:
- Push the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Then tap Settings to access the Web Services Setup.
- Tap Turn ON, Enable or Setup to activate the Web Services.
If your Printer doesn’t Provide a Touch Screen, then
- Print the Network Configuration page to know the IP address of the printer
- Locate the printer’s IP address on the page.
- On your computer, open the browser and enter the IP Address of the printer in the address bar.
- If the website security certificate page appears in the browser, choose Continue.
- The EWS information page for the printer appears. It confirms that the printer is connected to the same network as the computer.
- On the EWS page, choose Web services tab and choose Enable Web Services from Web Service settings.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate Web Services on your printer.
HP Smart Application Support
123.hp.com/setup AIO application is a mobile app created by HP for its customers to allow printing directly from any android or Apple mobile easily. Android mobile and Apple iOS devices offer different applications depending on their respective software platforms. Please follow the steps below to set up AIO on your mobile devices.
HP Smart App for Android
123.hp.com/setup – Ensure that the smartphone to which you wish to download the AIO is connected to the same network to which the printer is connected wirelessly.
- Install HP Smart from Google play store to your android mobile.
- After the installation is complete, open the app and tap Start.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and tap Continue.
- Tap the Plus sign and let the app search for available printers. If any printer is already connected wirelessly to the network same as the mobile, choose that printer and continue.
- If you wish to add a new printer, tap add printer and choose set up a new printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
HP Smart App for iOS
Ensure that the apple device to which you wish to download the AIO is connected to the same network to which the printer is connected wirelessly.
- Install HP Smart from the App Store.
- On the home screen tap Start to proceed further.
- Accept the terms and conditions listed and select Continue
- Tap the Plus sign and let the app look for available printers. In case any printer is already connected wirelessly to the same network as the mobile, choose that printer and proceed.
- If you wish to add a new printer, choose add printer and choose set up a new printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the HP smart app is set up on your phone, you can print/ scan documents or files through the Smart App.
123.hp.com/setup Print & Scan Support
HP Print Service Plugin Setup Support
HP allows its users to print any file or document directly from any android phone or tablet. This can be done by installing HP Print Service app to your Android devices. Please follow the instructions below to 123.hp.com/setup HP Print Service Plugin.
- Make sure your printer and Android devices are connected to the same network wirelessly.
- On your Android device, install the HP print service plugin from Google play store.
- After it is installed, choose a method to enable the HP Print Service Plugin. Go to your Notification dashboard and find HP Inc. Service installed.
- Tap that notification to enable HP Print Service plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, you can print any document or photo from your Android device .
How to Scan Document & Photos?
The scanner provided with your 123.hp.com/setup lets you scan a document or photo and lets you store the digital version of the document in the computer and also share it via email.The instructions for scanning a document or photo are listed below.
- Load the document or photo to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- From the printer’s control panel, tap scan.
- To scan to the connected computer, choose Computer.
- Tap the name of the computer where the scanned file has to be stored.
- Choose the file format in which the scan is to be stored after scanning.
- Tap Start Scan and the all-in-one printer will being scanning the document.
- The saved folder will open by itself.