HP Envy 5660 Driver Assistance
About HP Envy 5660 Printer
When you purchase an HP Envy 5660 Printer, it needs a basic first -time installation and setup. Unboxing the 123.hp.com/setup 5660 and connecting it to the system or laptop is referred as a basic setup. You can make the connection either using wire or wireless. After the connection, it is required to install the HP Envy 5660 Driver and software to the device for easy access. You can install the software either using a software installation CD or download it manually. Our technical team provides you easy installation and setup process for the 123 HP Printer.
HP Envy 5660 Setup Services
For the 123 HP Envy Photo printer, a basic printer driver is necessary for its proper functioning. For easy access to the printers, 123 HP Printer Assistance offers updated drivers for all printer models on our website. Download the HP envy 5660 Driver according to the printer model and then access the 123.hp.com/setup 5660 printers.
Use the user manual on our website for 123.hp.com/setup 5660 printer.It can be downloaded easily for all the users. In case of any issues or doubts regarding the basic installation, printing settings, installation new ink cartridge. Etc, refer to this user manual.
Easy Guidance for HP Envy 5660 Driver Installation
You can get regular updates for the printer drivers for better performance of the device. These updated drivers need to be installed in the system and there are certain steps that need to be followed at the time of driver installation. Get the updated HP Envy 5660 Driver for all HP Printers from our website 123.hp.com/setup 5660 which can be easily accessible by all users. Download HP Envy 5660 driver for further installation.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Installation for Windows
Installing the driver to a Windows operating systems is very simple.The basic steps are mentioned below:
Quick Steps for Driver Installation
- Search the driver for the HP Printer model from our website 123.hp.com/setup 5660.
- Click the link to download the HP envy 5660 Driver. After clicking, the setup file gets downloaded automatically.
- After downloading, move to the downloads folder to open the file and run it.
- In certain cases, the installation gets started automatically and displays on-screen instructions.
- You need to follow the on-screen instructions and install the updated driver in the system.
- In case any error message is displayed on the screen, uninstall the existing driver and then follow the steps below:
- In your system, open Device and Printers
- Choose the printer’s name from the list and then select the driver.
- Now, start uninstalling the existing driver and then re-install it again with the updated driver. In case of any issue, Contact Our technical experts to fix it.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Installation for Mac
While installing the driver to a Mac system, follow the steps below to make the installation process easy:
Quick Steps for Driver Installation
- Locate the driver for your HP printer model from our website 123.hp.com/setup 5660.
- Click the link given for the driver. Once you have clicked it, the setup file downloads automatically.
- Open the setup file and launch it.
- At times, the installation process begins automatically and displays certain on-screen prompts.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, install the required driver in the system and complete it.
- In case the installation Wizard displays any error message, uninstall the current printer driver and install the updated driver. To do that, follow the steps below:
- On the Mac system, open the Apple menu.
- Move to the System Preferences and select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose the printer’s name from the list and select remove.
- After deleting the printer’s name from the list, include it again with the updated HP Envy 5660 Driver.