HP Envy 5535 Driver Guidance
About HP Envy 5535 Printer
These days, printers have become a necessity to accomplish all the basic tasks. Do you think setting up your HP Envy 5535 Setup for the first time is a tough job? Do not worry. Follow our simple instructions given below for setting up the HP printer. Remove the printer and all other components associated with the box. Now, plug in the power cable, then set all the control panel preferences and then insert the paper into the main input tray. Install the ink cartridges that came with the printer after installing the hp envy 5535 driver software. Now, your HP Envy 5535 Wireless Printer is all set to commence printing.
123 HP Envy 5535 Printer Services
Are you looking for steps to install the driver for your hp envy 5535 wireless printer? Drivers play an important role in performing all the basic printer tasks. You can go through the prompts provided below to download the hp envy 5535 driver and begin the installation.
It is advisable to always go through the basic safety precautions in the manual when using any products to reduce the risk of injury from fire or electric shock. Go through the manual that came with your hp envy 5535 wireless printer for any setup or troubleshooting solutions.
Easy Guidance for HP Envy 5535 Driver Installation
Are you looking for steps to download a driver for your HP Envy 5535 wireless printer? Once you connect the printer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, install the printer driver and software from our website 123.hp.com/envy5535. Go through the prompts given below to download the hp envy 5535 driver for your system.
HP Envy 5535 Driver Installation for Windows
You can follow the steps to install HP Envy 5535 wireless printer driver using a CD/DVD drive. The steps given below may also apply:
Steps for HP 5535 Driver Installation for Windows
- Power ON your device or system, where you want to install the HP Envy 5535 Driver.
- Do not connect the USB cable until you are asked to connect it to the computer with a prompt.
- “Make sure” that you insert the CD/DVD into your computer and then complete the setup file. You may notice that the installation wizard appears.
- Follow the prompts as per the wizard to complete it.
- Now, you are all set to print from the HP Envy 5535 Wireless Printer as the driver is successfully installed.
- Try the Test Printing and if you have any queries, do not hesitate to reach our experts on the Toll-free number.
HP Envy 5535 Driver Installation for Mac
Follow the basic steps given below to Install HP Envy 5535 Wireless Printer driver on your Mac PC:
Steps for HP 5535 Driver Installation for Mac
- The foremost step is to reset the Print System.
- Once the Reset process is complete, make sure that you connect the printer via a USB Cable.
- Now, uninstall Drivers and Software and then examine and fix the Disk Permissions on the Mac.
- After opening the Macintosh HD, switch to the Applications menu and then look for Utilities Folder.
- Make sure that you open the Disk Utility from the utility folder and then select the Hard Drive volume you are using (you may notice it on the left end).
- Now, go to Verify Disk Permissions and once the process is over, select the Repair Disk Permissions option.
- To check for the latest Apple Updates, go to the Apple menu, then select System Preferences and then choose the Software Update.
- Click Update Now, then install all the latest updates and then restart your system.
- Make sure that you reinstall HP Envy 5535 Driver Software. Check your Printer to verify if all the functions are working properly after the printer is successfully installed.