Tables of Content:
About HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer
The setup process starts from unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer to troubleshooting the printer error. There are steps given to know how to perform print, copy, scan, and fax functions. Your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer also supports the Mobile printing feature. Follow the guidelines below to set up the printer easily.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 First-Time Installation
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Unboxing & Install
- Place your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer on a flat surface after removing it from its package.
- Discard the protective tapes and cardboard completely from your printer.
- Keep safe the supplies that came along with your printer for future use.
- Establish the connection with the printer and the power socket.
- Power On your HP printer and set up the preferences as per your wish.
- Pull the paper input tray out, and load manufacturer recommended printing sheets.
- Adjust the printing sheets using the paper width guides.
- Open the printer’s cartridge access door and install the cartridges into their slots.
- Close the cartridge access door; download and install the printer driver that is compatible with your OS.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Ink Cartridge Assistance
You will receive two ink cartridges along with your printer. One is black, and the other is the tri-color cartridge. Install them properly to perform the printer functions.
Quick Steps for Installation:
- In order to access the cartridge access door, turn On your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge from its pack.
- Remove the orange cap from the cartridge.
- By holding the black plastic part on the cartridge, place it in its slot.
- Make sure you do not make contact with the electric nozzle.
- Repeat the same steps for your other ink cartridge.
How to Refill HP OJPRO9015 Ink
- To refill the ink cartridges, you need a syringe, soft cloth, and ink to fill in.
- Open the cartridge access door and take the cartridge out.
- Place your cartridge on the soft cloth and spot a hole to eject the ink into your cartridge.
- Peel off the sticker and find the hole on the cartridge.
- Use the syringe to draw the ink from it.
- Place the syringe and refill the cartridge with ink slowly.
- After refilling the ink, place the cartridge in its slot and close the access door.
- Try to print using your 123.hp.com/ojpro 9015 printer.
How to Replace HP OJPRO 9015 Cartridge Replacement
- Keeping the printer turned On, open the cartridge access door of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot by pushing it slightly inwards.
- Send the old cartridge for recycling. Now, unwrap your new cartridge from its packing.
- Discard the orange cap on your cartridge by holding the black plastic part.
- Install the new ink cartridge in its slot and close the cartridge access door.
- Try performing the print job to ensure that the cartridge is set correctly.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver & Manual Download
Using the driver, you can enable the communication with the printer and the system you use. A Manual helps you understand the details and functions of your Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
HP OJPRO 9015 Driver Download
- On this site, search for your printer model.
- After the page is loaded, scroll down through the site to locate the driver section.
- Click on the driver that is compatible with the OS you use.
- The download speed may vary with respect to the network connection you use.
- Once the download process is completed, begin the installation process.
- In case of any queries or clarifications, contact our tech support and get yourself benefited.
HP OJPRO 9015 Manual Download
- In similarity with the download process, scroll down to locate the manual section on this site for your printer model.
- Click on the Manual button to download the guide.
- Your manual will open in a separate tab. You can either go through the manual online or save the document for future reference.
- To save the document, click on the Save icon.
- For further assistance, contact our support team and get yourself benefited.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver Software?
There are drivers separately for Windows and Mac OS. Go with the steps given below to install the driver software.
123 HP OJPRO 9015 Driver Installation for Windows
- Double-click on the .exe driver file to begin the installation.
- Discard the connections made with your printer while performing the installation.
- Click Run and Next to proceed to the next step of the installation process.
- Choose the Type of Connection when prompted.
- Associate the USB cable in case of the wired network.
- Read and agree with the ‘Terms and Conditions’ displayed on the installation wizard box.
- Click Finish to complete the installation process.
123 Hp OJPRO 9015 Driver Installation for Mac
- First, disconnect the connection made between your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer and the Mac system.
- Double-click on the .dmg driver file to initiate the installation.
- Click the Run button and choose Next to navigate to the connection settings.
- You will be prompted to choose the Type of Connection as per your wish.
- After which, you will be displayed with the Terms and Conditions on the installation wizard box.
- Read them and accept the same by clicking the checkbox next to it.
- Choose Finish to complete the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Setup Guidance
By setting up the wireless feature, you can perform the printer function from any smart device within the network to which you are connected. Follow the simple steps to connect your printer to the wireless network.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless?
- Power On your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer and wait until the carriage remains silent.
- On the touch display of your printer, choose the Setup icon.
- Select Network —–> Wireless Setup Wizard. This will search for a list of available networks.
- Choose the network from the list and tap on the network.
- Enter the credentials for the chosen network correctly.
- Tap Done —-> OK to confirm the settings.
- On the pop-up, choose OK to print the Network Test Report, else tap the Skip button.
How to find WPS Pin on HP OJPRO9015?
- Touch the Wireless icon on the home screen of your 123.hp.com/ojpro 9015 printer.
- Press the Wireless Menu and Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Select the Generate Pin option.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen of your printer.
- The WPS PIN will be displayed on the display panel of your printer.
- Key in the PIN on the wireless router screen. Wait until the connection is established successfully.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wifi Direct Setup
Wi-Fi Direct enables smart devices to communicate with your wireless network. There are steps given below to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer to the Wi-Fi Direct network.
123.hp.com/ojpro9015 Printer Functions Guidance
How to Print on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
- Load appropriate printing sheets into the input tray.
- Install genuine ink cartridges in their slots.
- Access the file you want to print on your system.
- Click on “File —-> Print” or the “Ctrl + P” keys to start the print function.
For Windows Device:
- Perform the changes if required on the Print Properties dialog box.
- View the preview of the document and click on the Print button.
- Open the document you want to print on your system.
- Press the File —> Print option.
- Click on the Show Details option on the Print dialog box.
- Select your printer from the Printer menu.
- Do the changes if any and click on the Print option.
For Mac Device:
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Duplex Printing Guidance
- Duplex printing enables you to print on both sides of the document.
- Make sure you have loaded the printing sheets into the paper input tray.
- Open the file you want to print on your system.
- Click “File —–> Print” or “Ctrl + P” keys on your keyboard.
- Check if all the settings are made on the print properties dialog box.
- Choose the option 2-sided or duplex printing from the Advanced Settings tab.
- Select Print to begin the print function.
How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
You scan using your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer by following the guidelines mentioned below.
HP OJPRO9015 Scan Double-side Guide
- Turn On your printer and place the document on the Scanner Glass or in the ADF.
- In case you place the document on the scanner glass, the print side should face down.
- If you are placing the document in the ADF, the print side should face up.
- Tap the Scan option on your printer and choose the 2-sided Scan option.
- Wait until the document is scanned. The preview of the scanned document will be displayed on your system.
- Press Save to store your scanned document for future reference.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Scan to Computer
- Power On your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer and keep the document on the Scanner Glass or in the ADF.
- Search for HP and click on the HP folder. Select the name of your printer.
- Press Scan a Document or Photo which in turn will open the HP Scan window.
- Do changes if required before scanning the document.
- Choose an appropriate location to save the scanned document.
- Click on the Scan option to start scanning the document.
HP Oficejet Pro 9015 Scan to Email
- Select the option Scan and pick the name of your computer. Choose Email as PDF from the list.
- Scan the document directly to your printer’s ePrint mail address.
- From the HP Print Assistant dialog box, go to Scan —-> Scan Document or Photo.
- Pick the Document to Email option and click Scan.
- Key in the mail id to which you want to send the document in the To field.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Scan to PDf
- Alter the resolution settings to 300 or lower DPI.
- Select the name of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer from the HP folder on your system.
- Press Scan and choose the Scan a Photo or Document option.
- Pick Save as PDF, and tap the ( + ) plus symbol to add pages to the document.
- Repeat the same steps until the scanning process is completed.
- Click Save and mention the location where you want to save the document.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Scan to Sharepoint
- Place any document in the ADF or on the Scanner Glass.
- Choose the Scan option on your HP printer.
- Select Scan —-> Scan to SharePoint. Click on the Quick Set option from the Load menu. This setting is made to insert the SharePoint Path.
- Key in the name of your file in the File Name field and tap the enter icon.
- Press the Settings option to perform the changes. Click Done after completing the changes.
- Press Send to save it to the SharePoint location once the document is ready.
How to Copy on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
- Load the document you want to copy on the Scanner Glass or in the ADF.
- Touch the Copy icon on the display panel of your HP printer.
- View Advanced Copy settings by tapping the Settings option.
- Tap the Start button after performing the changes that are required.
- Press the Start Black or Start Color option then tap OK to begin the Copy function.
How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
- You can send a fax using the control panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- Load the document in the ADF or on the scanner glass.
- From the Menu, tap the Fax icon using the control panel.
- Type the fax number manually or use the phonebook on your printer to select the number.
- You can send fax even to previously sent contacts. Select Black or Color Fax and click the Send option.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 USB Connection
- Use manufacturer recommended USB/OTG cable to build the connections.
- Build the connections between your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer and the power socket.
- Now connect the USB cable to the right port on your printer and the system you use.
- Check whether you can view the name of your HP printer in the Devices and Printers folder.
- Else, add your HP printer to the list by clicking the Add Device option. Wait until your device is detected and added to the list.
- Perform any printer function to check if the connections are correctly made.
How to Enable Web Services on HP OJPRO9015?
- Web Services allow us to share information with another device easily. Your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer supports this feature. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to enable the Web Services on your printer.
- Associate your HP printer to the network that has an active Internet Plan.
- Press the HP ePrint icon on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- The web service feature is already enabled if you are displayed with the Web Service Summary Screen.
- In case you are prompted to turn On the Web Service or Setup HP ePrint, tap the Turn On or Enable option.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process and tap OK.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 ePrint Setup
- Log in to your account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the HP printer’s email address in the To field.
- Type a subject and attach a document to the mail that you want to print.
- You can also print a mail by forwarding it to the printer’s mail address.
- Using your mobile device, access the file you want to print.
- Tap Share —–> email and compose a mail to send it to your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- Click Send and choose print to begin the function.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 AirPrint Setup
- Check the network status using the control panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- Associate your printer and iOS device to the same network. Tap Print to open the Printer option.
- Touch the Select Printer option and choose your HP printer.
- Perform the changes as per your wish.
- Click the Print option to start printing your document.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Mopria Print Setup
- You can enable the Mopria Service only on Android 4.0 or later version.
- Verify that you have an active Internet connection and associate both the devices to the same network.
- Download and install the Mopria Print Service Plugin from the Play Store app.
- Touch to enable the Mopria Service Plugin on the notification panel.
- Press Settings, and then choose the NFC Sharing —-> Print.
- Click on the Mopria Print Service —–> On option.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wi-Fi Direct Printing Setup
- Power On the Wi-Fi Direct feature on your 123.hp.com/ojpro 9015 printer using the control panel.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi radio is enabled on the device you use.
- Choose your Wi-Fi Direct network from the list.
- The network name has DIRECT before it as the prefix.
- After choosing the network, key in the WPA security code.
- Try to print using your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer after the successful establishment of the wireless connection.