123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer Guidance
Tables of Content:
HP Officejet 5252 Setup Guidance
A printer’s efficient and uninterrupted functioning depends on its proper setup and installation. The 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer can be connected to your device via USB or wired/wireless network. The basic setup involves performing the hardware setup, installing the driver and connecting the printer to your device.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer First-Time Installation
- Prefer a flat surface to place the printer. Peel off the sealing “tapes” on the printer.
- “Remove” all the packing material inside the cartridge access area and input tray.
- Connect the printer to a power supply using the power cable supplied to you. Power up the printer.
- “Scroll” through the screen to select a language of your preference. Choose your country/region and confirm the above settings by tapping Yes.
- “Set” the date and time, and then touch Yes. The next step is the installation of ink cartridges.
- Raise the cartridge access door using the handles on the sides of the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer and wait until the carriage moves to the left.
- “Unpack” the new ink cartridges and peel off the plastic tapes.
- Lift the lid on the slots and slide the “new cartridges” into appropriate slots. Tap OK on the “control panel” after the installation of the cartridges.
- “Pull” the input tray out, slide the guides out and place enough paper in it. Adjust the guides as per the size of the paper.
- “Push” the tray into the printer again, Now draw the output tray out and lift the tray extender.
- “Tap OK” on the control panel to print an alignment page.
- “Scan” the alignment page and once the printer finishes aligning the ink cartridges, tap OK on the control panel.
HP Officejet 5252 Printer Services
A 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer driver is a key factor that controls the functioning of the printer from a different device. It is essential to keep the driver updated to experience an uninterrupted printing service. A user manual comprises all the necessary information about your printer model. It comes as a small handy booklet along with the printer.
The two broad types of printer drivers are the full feature and the basic driver. You can access all the advanced printer features using the full feature driver. The basic enables you to perform only the basic 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer functions. Give a click on the Download button to get the most recent version of the printer driver.
A manual, as discussed already, comprise all the details of your 123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer. The manufacturer’s details, printer’s warranty details, setup instructions, troubleshooting procedures, etc. are printed on the manual for easy reference of the users. A PDF form of the manual will help you quickly find the required information on the manual. Click the Manual Download button to get the PDF file.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5252 Driver Software?
- Disconnect the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer from the computer if you have connected them already.
- Insert the Setup disc into the computer’s hard drive and run the setup files.
- If the driver is outdated, click the link below to download the driver.
- Choose the Download button that matches with your operating system.
- Wait until the driver gets downloaded.
- Locate the .exe file in your Downloads folder.
- If your computer runs on Mac, search for the .dmg file.
- You can also use HP Easy Start to get the printer driver (Mac).
- Alternately, you can also use the Windows built-in printer driver.
- Download HP Easy Start on your Mac device and follow the prompts on it to download the driver.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Ink Cartridge Assistance
The 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer supports both black and color ink cartridges. Use of genuine ink cartridges is recommended to get high-quality outputs from the printer. Third-party in cartridges may cause technical issues in the printer Read More…
HP OfficeJet 5252 Wireless Setup
123.hp.com/oj5252 is a wireless-enabled printer that can be accessed over a wireless network from any device connected to the same network.
How to Connect HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer to Wireless?
- Keep your network SSID and WEP/WPA Key ready.
- Do not connect the printer and computer before installing the driver.
- Switch on your router and computer.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network to which you want to connect your OfficeJet printer.
- Power ON the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer and remove any USB or Ethernet cable.
- Open the Setup menu on the control panel.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Tap the name of your network and select OK.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the printer’s control panel to complete the wireless setup.
- Install the printer driver either using the Setup disc or download the driver. Select the wireless connection type when prompted. Keep following the prompts on the installer screen until the setup is complete.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Mobile Printing Assistance
The 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer supports mobile printing services such as ePrint and AirPrint. Using the HP ePrint service you to send print/scan jobs to the printer via email from anywhere around the Globe if the printer is kept connected to the Internet.
HP Officejet 5252 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint is supported only on iOS devices running on version 4.2 and later. The service does not require the installation of the printer driver.
How to Print from iPhone to HP Officejet 5252 Printer?
- “Set” your iOS device on the same network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Remove any USB/Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Open “Wireless Setup Wizard” on your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer.
- Do according to the instructions displayed on the control panel to complete the setup.
- “Open” the document you want to print using a suitable application on your iOS device and tap the Share icon.
- Select the Print icon and open the Printer options menu. Touch the Select Printer option and then tap the name of your printer.
- Open the Options menu to access the print settings. Modify the settings if required.
- Choose the number of copies and then Tap Print.
HP Officejet 5252 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a service supported on Cloud, that enables assigning print jobs to the printer via email. The service requires the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer and computer to be connected over the same wireless network.
- Open the Setup menu on the printer’s control panel.
- “Select” the Print option if the web services are enabled.
- “Wait” until the printer prints the Information page.
- Locate the printer’s email address on the page.
- Open your email account and then type the printer’s email address in the ‘To’ field.
- Type a subject for your mail and send the document that you want to print as an attachment.
- If you’re going to print from your smartphone, open the document that you want to print and tap the Share icon.
- Select Email, compose the mail with a subject and then tap Send.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Cloudprint Setup
You can set the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer with the Google Cloud Print from your computer or mobile. The printer can also be shared with others having Google account.
Quick Steps for Cloud Print Setup
- Power up your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer. Check if there are required papers in the input tray, and the ink cartridges are installed.
- Open the Chrome browser and log into your Google account. Type chrome://devices in the address bar and hit Enter. Click Register if the printer is listed under My Devices.
- Complete the registration on the printer’s control panel. If you are using an Android mobile, proceed with the steps below.
- Download and install Cloud Print from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Settings menu on your Android mobile once the installation completes.
- Select Printing and then enable Cloud Print. Turn off other print service plugins. Touch the Cloud Print icon and then tap the menu icon.
- Select the Add Printer option. Select the 123.hp.com/oj5252 from the list of devices displayed.
- Tap OK and then confirm the registration on the printer’s control panel.
123 HP OJ5255 Printer Function Guidance
How to Print on HP OJ5252 Printer?
The 123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer can print at high resolution. Load only compatible print media to get smudge-free clear images Read more…
How to Scan from HP OJ525 Printer?
The 123.hp.com/oj 5252 printer can scan at 1200×1200 dpi using the CIS technology. Perform the steps below to perform scanning using the printer Read more…
How to Copy on HP OJ5252 Printer?
123 HP Officejet 5252 Printer can make both color and black copies of your original document at 600×300 dpi Read more…
How to Fax from HP OJ5252 Printer?
Faxing is a secure means to send documents to share your documents. Refer to the instructions below to send a Fax on 123.hp.com/oj5252 PrinterRead more…